Fabulous Finds: Cute things floating around the web

There are lots of cute things floating around the web this week. Here are a few of my favorites:

AliLilly made these adorable Valentine wreaths.



La Maison Reid made these Pleated Pouches for gifts.  Wouldn't they look awesome in some Valentine fabrics?


Judy at What I Live For made draft stoppers. I'm definitely going to have to try these, my house has the worst drafts even though it's only 5 years old.


And Small Fine Print showed off her handy work with her Silhouette SD machine.  Now that I have one, I can't wait to start doing some projects like this.


What inspired you this week?

Comments

Nancy said…
Thank you so kindly for featuring the pouches I made. It's funny you mentioned Valentine's Day fabric as I just ran across some in my stash yesterday and thought the same, exact thing!
I have taken the liberty of making a "button" of your header and putting it on my sidebar. Let me know if you have a different one to use.
xox
Nancy