Friday Finals 8/28/09


I've decided it's time to start really couponing seriously. I personally don't have the knack (or the patience) for lining up sales with the right coupons for stockpiling.

Thankfully, I don't have to.

There are lot's of great sites that do all the work for me. The best part is that most of them are free. A few of my new favorites are:

Couponmom.com
Southernsavers.com
becentsable.blogspot.com

It's going to take me awhile to build a stockpile, but that's ok. I figure if I save a little bit at the grocery store each time, it will add up.

Here is my foray in to Publix today:

1 Roll of Publix Paper Towels - Publix 1 cent deal
2 boxes Cheerios -BOGO less $1.00 off/2 coupon- final cost 2.00 each
2 Taco Bell Dinner Mixes -BOGO
1 I Can't Believe It's not Butter spread-BOGO
2 Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurts - 2/2.50 less 1.00 coupon- final cost 75cents each
2 Cheese It's BOGO less 2- 75 cent coupons, final cost 89 cents each
2 Lysol Kitchen Cleaners BOGO less 2- 75 cent coupons, final cost 59cents each
2 Juicy Juice drinks BOGO
1-Publix shopping bag 99 cents less coupon on Cheerios box, final cost Free

Shelf total: $44.39
Advertised Savings: $21.00
Coupons: $7.32

Out of Pocket Total $16.88 with tax (63.8% Savings)



Comments

Kim said…
Coupon clipping is an art!! One time I saved a little over $75 big trip, that's the best I've ever done. Sounds like you got a great deal.