"Windows" Shopping

I love to shop. I love walking through stores like Pottery Barn and William Sonoma, but the temptation to buy things is just too great. So I settle for using my web browser. The thrill of seeing something I would love to have and knowing I can make it myself (for a whole lot less) is addictive.

Take these pillows from Pottery Barn for example:



Caaauuuute, no?  But not $49.00 worth of cute.  I can do these, no problem, with the help of my Silhouette SD.  I'll show you my version soon.

And how about all those fancy candles that are so popular right now like these, also from Pottery Barn.
Jen over at Iron Violet Designs shows you how to make your own and save $29.00 in the process.

And how about one of these as a hostess gift?
Easy Peasy with a bottle of glass etching cream and your Silhoutte, Cricut or even a trusty old xacto knife.

What has inspired you lately?


Comments