Cool Tools: Sign Up Genius



Are you the mom who always volunteers to organize school parties? Are you the one in charge of getting people to help out with snack time for a sports team? Are you the one who pulls their hair out trying to keep it all straight who juggles too much trying to get it all done? If so, you are going to love this!

Signupgenius.com is a FREE website that let's you create and manage sign up lists. You can set up lists for snack times, volunteers, parties and so much more.  You can even set it up to automatically send a reminder a couple of days before the event. 

Do you need to be able to swap out a volunteer day or bring something different to the pot luck?  No problem, just click a box and it's done!

The lists can be public or private.  Need to send things to the same group of mom's?  No problem again, just set up a "group" and with one click it's delivered to everyone.

Organizing a meal delivery schedule for someone who's just had a baby?  It can handle that, too.

Keep track of RSVP's and the number of guests with just a click. 

Seriously, this site is AWESOME.  I recently used it to keep track of volunteers and attendees for a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  All it takes is a glance to know how many people are attending and what items we still need someone to sign up to bring.

No more papers tacked to my fridge!

Sign Up Genius works for me!

I'll be linking this post to We Are That Family, Works for Me Wednesdays.
*Disclaimer: I have not received anything from signupgenius.com in exchange for writing this post nor has anyone connected with the site asked me to review it.  I just love this site!

Comments

Brittanie said…
Hi Donna, I'm researching sign-up genius and a few other, similar sites for my local PTA. I'm wondering if you've heard any NEGATIVE feedback about this site. Thanks! (PS you can email me at brittaniezz@hotmail.com if you'd like. Thx!)