Menu Plan Monday 6/13/2011


Here we go again.  The last week seemed to zip by and this week promises to be even busier with the start of my clinical preceptorship.  This week's meals will be a combination of fast and easy.  I made a total of 14 meals during my freezer cooking session last week, but I only plan to pull out one during this week's plan.

Stuffed Bell Peppers, green salad
Shredded beef burritos, rice and beans
Chicken Enchilada's with left over rice and beans
Spaghetti and Italian Sausage with Garlic bread and salad
Polish pancakes (basically big crepes) with fruit
Hamburgers on the grill, corn on the cob
Baked potatoes with clean out the fridge stash.

Lunches: Turkey, PB& J or Tuna Sandwiches. Fruit and chips.

Breakfasts: Cold cereal, pancakes, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, toast, english muffins and fruit.

* From my OAMC session

As always, I will be sharing this over at I'm An Organizing Junkie .

Comments