Menu Plan Monday 8-15-2011

School started back last Thursday. Yay! But the downside to that is my kids come home starving. I need to have my dinners ready to serve early to meet their needs. Meal planning is more important than ever. I am also starting a new job next week and will be working night shifts. That means even more pressure on me to have easy, ready to heat dinners. In addition to my plan this week, I need to throw together a few freezer menu items to meet our needs. Here is my plan for this week:

Hamburgers (grilled), salad
Ground Beef and Potato Tacos, mexican rice
Grilled Chicken Fettucine, salad and bread sticks
Chicken Enchiladas, rice and beans
Tortilla Soup, salad
Chorizo and Eggs, tortillas
Polish Pancakes, fruit




Comments

SugarandSpice said…
What are polish pancakes?