Digital Scrapbooking

So I've decided it's time to get caught up on my photo albums. After all, my kids are all sufficiently old enough that I no longer have the excuse of saying that I don't have the time to do it. Here is the problem though...I have absolutely zero creativity. I've got the supplies (in abundance). I've got the space. I've got the books. But when I sit down to try and create something, I come up with a big fat goose egg. Worse, when I do create something, I generally end up hating it the next day. I criticize my handwriting, my journaling, my picture placement and my embellishments.

Enter digital scrapbooking. The websites promise me that I will be able to finish layouts in a snap with no muss, no fuss. I will be able to move things around, change colors to perfectly match my pictures, and, if I totally hate everything, be able to start from scratch without having wasted any of my supplies. We'll see. Care to join me on this journey?

I did do a few layouts already in Photoshop Elements. It was harder than promised.I'll have to see how steep this learning curve really is.

Comments

Heidi said…
I've been thinking of going digital...how's it working for you currently? Did you purchase the software for photoshop elements or did you find a download somewhere?