Microfiber Cleaning Cloths

Cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do. I don't like the smell of all the chemical cleaners, plus my skin is very sensitive. So when a friend told me about how in Canada, they use microfiber cloths almost exclusively, I knew I needed to try them.
All it takes is a little bit of water and almost no elbow grease to clean the counter tops. Then you just throw the cloths in to the wash and they are ready for the next time.

The draw back to microfiber cloths? They are expensive. They can be $5.00 or more each in the cleaning aisle.

While perusing the aisles at Target the other day, I found something interesting. In the automotive section, they carry microfiber cloths for washing the cars. What's interesting about that? They only cost about a dollar a piece! I bought a 10 pack for $8.99!

microfiber cleaning cloths from target shiny granite counter tops

They've cleaned my counter tops to a shine and gone through the wash beautifully. The moral of the story? Keep your eyes open and look in unexpected places...you never know where you might find a great bargain!

For more great tips go to We are THAT Family:WFMW

Comments