Menu Plan Monday 9-14-09



Time to plan out my meals again. I've started Grocery Gaming it again, so I am slowly (very slowly) building a stockpile. Unfortunately, my kiddos and hubby think that just because it is in the house it's free game. Sigh. This could take me awhile!

Anyway, here is the plan for the week:

Monday: Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Spanish Rice
Tuesday: Hamburgers with Red Potato Salad (from Publix)
Wednesday: Chile Colorado (Pumpkin's bday- this is her favorite dinner!)
Thursday: Ranch Chicken, corn and biscuits.
Friday: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza and salad. Great, easy crust recipe here.
Saturday: Shepard's Pie, salad.
Sunday: Fettucine Alfredo, Salad , Garlic Bread.

For more great menu ideas this week, go to I am an Organizing Junkie.

Comments

Lisa Anne said…
Chile Colorado. Ohhh yummmmmmmm!! Luckies!!
Kristen said…
I know what you mean about the family thinking anything in the house is fair game. The hubby is the worst, he has no concept of serving size and restraint at all LOL! If it's something I really really need to hold on to, I have to hide it!
Debbie said…
I feel so secure when I have a good stockpile and a menu!