Trying to get in the Christmas spirit... and failing

Only 6 days till Christmas and I am so far behind it isn't even funny.  Of course, I do this to myself every year.  You would think I would know by now not to wait until the last minute. 

99.9% of the gifts are purchased (but not wrapped).  It's that 0.1% that always throws me in to a tizzy.  No matter what I buy, my husband will always look at the pile and say we need "more".  Now, he doesn't tell me what that "more" should be, he leaves me to figure that out.  Ugh! So I trounce off to the stores...have I mentioned that I hate stores at Christmas time?  I hate crowds, and nothing inspires crowds like waiting till the last minute.

To top it off the big kid and little diva's birthdays are both in December (yeah, I know, poor planning on my part!)

I did find one cute thing today though...




ta da!!  Nothing says Diva Christmas like a pink tree. 

Now, if I could just buy the ham, make the cookies, wrap the presents and clean everything up, I would be happy. 

Till next year.

Comments