Works-For-Me Wednesday: Multi tasking kitchen scrapers



In keeping with my de-crapppifying theme, I wanted to tell you about one of my favorite multi-taskers for the kitchen and other areas around the house. 

Many years ago I attended a Pampered Chef party and purchased a pizza stone.  I love, love, love the stone not only for making nice crispy crust pizzas, but baking cookies, bread and all kinds of good things.  The only draw back to them is that you can not use soap to clean them, as it destroys the surface.  Instead, PC sells little nylon scrappers that are used to get all the gunk off of the surface.



These hard little scappers are great for sooooo much more than just the stones.  For instance:
  • They can be used in conjunction with a quick spritz of cleanser to get the tough gunk off of the counter tops. 
  • The different shaped corners (curved and pointed) make them great for cleaning the gunk around the cook top. 
  • I've wrapped paper towels around them and cleaned out the runners in the shower. 
  • They are awesome for prying off price stickers. 

They are wonderful little multi tasking tools. And best of all, they are inexpensive.  Only $2.75 for 3 of them.  You can order them here.

Put it all together and they Work for Me!  Now, wander on over to Kristen's for more great ideas.


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great little tool. I would never have thought of using them for so many different things.
That's an awesome tip! Thanks! I was down on my knees with a toothbrush yesterday in the shower, these little tools would really come in handy!

Hope you're having a great week. (visiting from SITS)
Debbie said…
I think my husband would part with anything else in our house before he would give up his PC scraper!
Stopped by from SITS.