Menu Plan Monday 11-29-2010



I love being back on track with my planning. Here is my menu for the week. It's also a big week around my house. DD2, Pumpkin, is getting her braces off! It's been a nearly 7 year process from start to finish, so we are super excited. But she will also be sore, so we need lots of soft foods for the first few days.

Monday: Whole wheat pasta with turkey meatballs and marinara sauce, salad
Tuesday: Bean and Cheese burritos with mexican rice
Wednesday: Brocolli and cheese quiche, fruit salad
Thursday: Waffles and fruit!
Friday: Home made white pizza
Saturday: Bruschetta chicken
Sunday: Crockpot beef stew, corn bread.

Weekday lunches: Sandwiches, soup, fruit and banana bread.

Breakfasts: Berry smoothies, oatmeal, pancakes, fruit, scrambled eggs and toast.

For more great meal plans, check out Laura's blog I Am An Organizing Junkie

Comments