Fabulous Finds #3

It's been a busy week around here, so I didn't get to spend as much time around the blogosphere as I would have liked. But there were a few things that caught my eye that I would like to try.

Ashley at Make It and Love It made a beautiful T-shirt using her Silhouette Machine and Freezer Paper. The technique looks super simple, and so much faster than hand cutting the stencils the way I've done it in the past.


Kelly, from Finding Time to Create made an awesome welded word tutorial for the Silhouette Machine. This is something I've been dying to learn how to do.  Thank you so much for taking the time to create this tutorial! In fact, I was able to do a couple of my own. I'll share them next week.



And last, but not least, Louanne's Kitchen shared a recipe for Red Beans and Rice that sounds delicious and simple enough that I can follow- no pressure cooker required!
Yummy!
So, what inspired you this week?


Comments