Adventures in couponing 2-22-11

Have I mentioned recently that I ♥ Publix and couponing?  I really do.  I love to combine the BOGO deals with manufacturer coupons and the in-store flyers.  Yesterday was one of those good days.  I spent $147.00 (including tax) on $285.00 worth of items.




Although you can't see everything, there is meat and veggies in that pile, too.  My best deals at Publix were 6 2 liter bottles of Diet A&W.   I had a BOGO rain check from a couple of weeks ago.  The sodas were 3/$5.  I bought 6, so I got 6 for $5.00.  Then I was able to stack an in store flyer coupon that gave me $2.00 9off the purchase of 3. I used two of those coupons and got 6 bottles for $1.00!

Another one of my deals was the Advil.  They were on sale for $4.49 each.  I had two coupons for $1.00 off.  Then the instore health and beauty flyer had $5.00 off if you bought two.  So the two bottles came out to $1.98!

I also made a CVS run and got two bottles of John Frieda shampoo, 2 colgate tooth pastes, a bottle of pinesol a bag of jelly beans and a small bag of cadbury eggs for $5.00 out of pocket by combining coupons, sales and Extra care bucks. (you can find that deal outline here)  I also have an additional $3.75 in ECB's for next week.

What good deals did you find this week?

Comments

SugarandSpice said…
Whenever I see the deals for publix I always wish we had one! I love a good deal:)