Menu Plan Monday 3/28/2011

It's been a busy couple of weeks again for me. As I posted previously, I went camping with my Girl Scout Troop this past weekend.  I think it's official, I am certifiable.  I'll just leave it at that.

In addition to that adventure, our neighbors had a fire that completely destroyed their home the week before last.  We kept their little dog until yesterday.  I had 3 Yorkies running around and needing attention (Yorkies are attention hogs!)  The house seems a little too quiet with him gone now.

Needless to say, my menu planning kind of fell by the wayside during all of this.  But now I'm home and ready to get back on track.  It's cold and rainy here (typical Spring in Georgia), and will be off and on all week.  It's perfect soup and fresh bread  weather again, so that will play prominently in my plan for this week.

Pasta Fagioli with Garlic bread sticks and salad
Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Grilled Burritos  and Spanish Rice
Chicken Chili and corn bread
Waffles and Berry Sauce
Spaghetti and Meatballs, salad
Grilled Chicken, veggies

Have a great week, everyone!


Comments