Menu Plan Monday 4-11-2011


School is back in session (Yay!). Dh has to do some traveling, so it will be just me and the girls for a few nights. CRCT's also start this week, so we need to be in bed at a decent time and have good, hearty breakfasts to help fuel the day.

Here is my plan for the week:

Parmesan Chicken Tenders, Cheesy broccoli rice
Tacos, rice and beans
Buffalo Chicken Calzones, salad
Chicken Alfredo with Penne Pasta (make a double batch for freezing)
Hamburgers, Mac & Cheese
Chicken Pot Pie (make a second for freezing)
Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup

Lunches: PB&J, Turkey, Ham , cheez-its, granola bars, apple sauce, carrots with ranch dressing, apple slices

Breakfasts: Oatmeal, scrambled eggs and bacon, pancakes and sausage, cold cereal, milk and juice.

Like always, I'll be linking this menu to I'm an Organizing Junkie.





Comments

Ask Ms Recipe said…
Hi There,

I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

Thanks,
Nina