Spring Break

I'm not sure why the words "spring break" scare the heck out of me. Maybe it's because my kids like to give me a hard time because we don't go on any trips or do anything big. We are definitely low budget on the entertainment front lately.

Our "big" outing will be to the Atlanta Zoo.   I'm really looking forward to seeing the baby panda, Po.




We went to see a movie the other day,  Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules.  My daughter loves the books and was really looking forward to seeing this.  Surprisingly, my 2 older daughters (21 and 15) enjoyed it as much as Diva did.  It's a story about the trials of having siblings- something we all relate to in this house.  There is a cute website to go along with the movie, too.


Other than that, the only plans we have are to "try" and get rooms clean and to catch up on some sleep. 

Yeah, we are a boring crowd around here.

How do you entertain your gang on a budget?






Comments

SugarandSpice said…
I want to see that movie too! I loved the first one:) As for the budget thing...we have been playing a lot of clue, and Donkey Kong on the Wii.
Donna's Daze said…
I did by some games, but I can't seem to get the kids to agree on which one to play. Thankfully, there are only 3 more days till spring break is done. I'm already dreading summer!