Monday Menu Planner 5-23-2011 White Pizza Recipe

I am soooo thankful that school is getting out this week.  I'm ready for a brief rest before the crazy days of summer begin. I'm planning on doing a big freezer cooking session in the next week or so, but don't pin me down to a date yet.

Here is my plan for this week:

White Pizza and Salad
Hamburgers, sneaky mac and cheese
Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread
Po' boys open faced sandwiches, fruit salad
Bean burritios, mexican rice
Grilled Chicken, corn on the cob
Chorizo and eggs

White Pizza:
1 pizza crust (either homemade or store bought)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove of garlic, crushed
4 oz cream cheese, softened.
4 oz pepperoni
4 oz turkey sausage, browned and drained
1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms
1 1/2 cups mozarella cheese, shredded

Prepare crust as directed.  After spreading on pizza stone, brush with olive oil and garlic mix.  Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.  Remove from oven and immediately spread cream cheese over crust.  Top with pepperoni, sausage onions and mushrooms. Cover with cheese.  Return to oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted evenly.





Comments

Kelly L said…
Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook