Greetings from Outer Space...

Ok, maybe not true outer space, but definitely from the outer reaches of the blogging world.
I've been back working the night shift at a hospital 50 miles from my house.  That means lack of sleep, lots of time away from home and virtually NO time to surf the net for fun, let alone blog.
 
My resolution for this year is to do more things that make me happy.  And two of those things are following blogs and DIY.  I've got several projects lined up for the next couple of months that I can't wait to get to. 
 I'm also finally getting a bonafide crafting area in my house! Yay!  My oldest daughter is moving in to her own place since she's graduated college and is working full time.  I've commanded her room as MY space :)  No more skulking off to the cold, drafty basement to get my glue gun fix.  I'll be posting over the next few weeks just how I am going to get my space organized.
 
Speaking of the blogging world, thanks to one of my neighbors and Pinterest, I've found a blogger that is after my own heart- Fake it Frugal.  One of my goals this year is to cut down on my debt so that I can eventually go part-time at work.  It's kind of a catch-22.  I work so I'm busy. I'm busy, so I use a lot more pre-made, convenience items.  Because I spend so much on those items,  I have less to apply towards my debt...so I work more hours.  Sigh.  Her blog is the kick in the pants I need to get my head back in to the make-it-myself mode.  Check her blog out and tell her I sent you :)
 
 
 

Comments