Menu Plan Monday 2-18-2013


Here is my menu plan for the week. I'm lucky this week, I took 2 vacation days so I can try to get over the crud that has been circulating through my house the past few weeks.  That means I might actually get some sleep and maybe, just maybe, get caught up on my laundry.

  • Chorizo and Eggs served with tortillas
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs
  • Mock- Alice Springs Chicken served with salad
  • Chile Colorado
  • Waffles
  • Hamburgers
  • Calzones

I've also been craving desserts more lately with this cold weather.  The biggest problem I have is that if I make a cake, I will eat the cake. The. Whole. Dang. Thing.

My friend Carie from work turned me on to this recipe from Pinterest.  It's perfect because it's quick and you make just 1 serving at a time.  If you are a fan of those (expensive) single serving desserts, this is a pretty good substitute.  You can find the directions at The Hidden Pantry.



I'll be sharing this week's menu over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
 
 

Comments