Menu Plan Monday 3/4/13 and a Bon Jovi Video Because We Can

I'm not sure how another week flew by.  It's crazy how busy I've been lately.  Lots of work, but I still managed to sneak a little fun in to the mix.  For instance, this past week I spent an wonderful evening with some coworkers seeing Bon Jovi.
 

Can you say Gorgeous!  I've been a fan of this guy for 30 years now.  And if it's possible, he's even cuter now than he was back then (wish I could say the same about me!) 

Not quite as much fun planned for this week, unfortunately. 

Nothing too fancy this week. Just lots of stuff that can go in the crockpot and keep us warm. My menu plan for this week includes:

Homemade Pepperoni Pizza and Salad (using the No Fail Pizza Crust recipe)
Spaghetti with sausage and garlic bread
Sloppy Joes
Chicken Pot Pie
Omlettes with fruit
Tacos
Pasta Fagioli Soup

And now, for your entertainment and mine... The new video from Bon Jovi "Because We Can".

Have a great week!



 
 
 
I'll be sharing my menu plan over at:
 


 
 
 
 

Comments